Mobile phones

Mobile phonesIf you encounter an issue with a mobile phone provider and have a question or complaint, then first address this to the particular provider whose details are available on the Internet.

This can include nuisance or unwanted calls which your provider will be able to help with. Numbers can be blocked from reaching your phone; sometimes you can do this yourself via your phone settings depending on the model. Your provider will be able to offer assistance to resolve this.



  • You are challenging your bill, unhappy with the service or product provided or have a contractual dispute with your provider.

    Solution: OFCOM are an independent body who can help and offer advice if you are unhappy with your provider for any reason and are not able to resolve the matter with your provider. You can also contact Trading Standards for advice on how to resolve this.


Who deals with this?


Dated: 04 Jul 2016