- Warrants executed across Newcastle and Gateshead in Modern Day Slavery investigation
- 15 Jan 18 08:00 AM
- International Volunteers Day
- 05 Dec 17 09:00 AM
- Christmas Tree Project re-launched by Northumbria Police
- 16 Nov 17 09:30 AM
- #CyberSquad back at Intu MetroCentre
- 05 Oct 17 19:00 PM
- Investigation launched after £20,000 of watches stolen from Metrocentre
- 01 Aug 17 13:00 PM
Your Local Police Station
Metro Centre Beat Office
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 08.00 - 22.00 Saturday: 09.00 - 20:00 Sunday: 09.00 - 18.00
Your Neighbourhood Sergeants
Sergeant Silvo Recchia
Your Neighbourhood Beat Managers
PC Nasreen Malik
PC Ian McCafferty
PC Mark Bush
PC Gavin Soulsby
PC Lee Spry
PC Claire Caine
PC Sharon Easton
PC Geoffrey Hudson
Your Police Community Support Officers
There are currently none available.
Northumbria Police is committed to tackling crime in your area.
We want to know what your issues are and how we can help solve them.
You can view our commitment to you here.
You can contact us via the 'Feedback' link or you can call the police on:
Call 999 if there is any danger or risk to life or a crime in progress.
Call 101 for non-emergencies.
This is a general number to contact the police and request information or advice.
Text 07786 200 814 for non-emergencies.
Ways To Take Action
There are several ways in which you can get involved in policing your local area: